We welcome new member organisations who are interested in protecting London’s Green Belt. We have introduced two categories of membership. The vast majority of our members are organisations with full membership
1. Full Membership:
Although we rely heavily on membership fees to fund our work, the subscription fee is only £25 in order to make it feasible for small organisations to join us. If your organisation is interested in becoming a member please complete a Membership Form:
London Green Belt Council offers the following benefits:
- Support to protect Green Belt in your area
- Raising the profile of any threats to Green Belt land in your area
- Member Updates on key issues affecting London’s Green Belt
- Being part of a wider campaign which will help to amplify your voice. It will also enable you to join with others in taking action to tackle the wider factors which are undermining London’s Green Belt
- Invitations to events and meetings, including in Parliament, which provide an opportunity for members to raise concerns with MPs and other decision makers
2. Individual Supporter
If you are an individual with an interest in protecting London’s Green Belt, we now offer an Individual Supporter membership category at the reduced rate of £10. This will offer many of the benefits listed above but without voting rights at meetings.
If you would like to become an Individual Supporter, please complete an Individual Supporter Form:
A list of our 2017 members can be found here.